Download this FREE to-customer email template to start engaging with customers about the updates to Microsoft Planner. This will kick start the conversation on what Planner means to their business and the importance of data protection.
As a Partner, you play a pivotal role in guiding your customers through the next phase of NCE. We have provided a FREE customer email template for you to download, designed to help you initiate discussions early so that you can take advantage of Microsoft incentives. Overall, the journey toward a secure and future-ready IT landscape for your public sector customers requires strategic conversations and a comprehensive approach.
Secure customer data and grow recurring revenue
Open doors to strategic revenue opportunities and win customer trust with a top-tier data protection solution for hybrid work. Cloud Backup Safeguards customer data from accidental deletions, ransomware attacks, and even extends retention beyond native capabilities in Microsoft 365. This extra layer of security keeps businesses operational, builds trust, and sets your MSP services apart as truly comprehensive.
- Protect what matters
- Boost operational efficiency
- Expand service portfolio
Customer-facing eBook explaining why Microsoft 365 needs a backup solution
Microsoft 365 offers industry-leading security, privacy and data availability. But to ensure your business gets the most from all the innovation and collaboration Microsoft 365 offers, an informed approach to data protection is required:
MSPs that support the entire lifecycle of Teams will thrive:
- Recognize the risks of data loss in the cloud
- Better understand the data protection Microsoft 365 offers
- Review popular data protection strategies
- What should you look for in a backup solution
- It’s FREE!
Download this ebook for free
See how Cloud Manager can make your support operations more efficient
Based on your customers under management and support staff, calculate the impact Cloud Manager can have on your MSP. The calculator clearly outlines Tier 1 ticket resolutions, average hours reduced on ticket escalation and average annual support cost savings.
See how SkyKick Cloud Backup will increase your topline and reduce costs
The Cloud Backup ROI calculator helps estimate the impact on your MSP from inbound support calls to MRR increases based on customer adoption of Cloud Backup as a service for your practice. Only takes about 2 minutes to complete and receive a comprehensive ROI calculation clearing outlining what implementing Cloud Backup may look like for your organization.
Quick guides to manage customers’ Microsoft 365 Secure Scores
In these quick tutorials learn how Security Manager can help you manage your customers’ Microsoft 365 security at scale.
- Microsoft 365 Secure Scores
- Safe Links
- Anti-Phishing Policies
- Microsoft 365 Security Monitoring
- Customer Review Reports
- Anti-Spam Policies
- Anti-Malware Policies
- MFA Status Report
- and many more
FREE assets to use today to accelerate your security practice
Security is a pressing concern for businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises (SMBs). SMBs are 3x more likely to be targeted by cybercriminals than larger companies, making it crucial to invest in robust security measures.*
We understand the importance of security and its impact on your customers’ business continuity. Based on input from our top-performing MSPs, we prepared the MSP Guide to help you navigate the security landscape and build stronger, security-focused relationship with your customers.
What you’ll learn in this guide:
- How to Identify High-Value Customers: Prioritize engaging with existing customers. Gain insight into industries more prone to security exposure and the right stakeholders to engage.
- Framing the Security Conversation: Make your conversation with customers specific and quantitative to their environment. Easily demonstrate their Microsoft Secure Scores and share real-world insights to highlight common risks.
- Offer a Comprehensive Assessment: Provide your customers with a thorough security assessment, showcasing the value of engaging with a security service provider like yourself. Offer prescriptive recommended next steps to address potential vulnerabilities.
- Drive Recurring Revenue: Encourage customers to invest in a Managed Security Service Offering that includes monitoring, remediation, and continuous security management, scalable to their business needs. Use or adapt the provided 3-tier services packaging to transparently showcase the value of working with you as their trusted security service provider.
Don’t wait to have the security conversation. If you don’t, your competition will.Shane Monty
Cloud Solutions Architect