Seattle – February 22, 2016 – SkyKick (www.skykick.com), a global provider of cloud management software for information technology (IT) solution partners, announced today that Computer Reseller News (CRN) has recognized SkyKick with two separate awards. Editors at the media outlet selected SkyKick as one of the Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors and named SkyKick’s Vice President of Business Development Peter Labes a Channel Chief for the second year in a row. The Coolest Cloud Vendors award recognizes the most innovative and effective cloud technology suppliers, and past winners have included Amazon Web Service and Google. CRN describes executives on the annual Channel Chiefs list as, “the most powerful leaders in the IT channel.”
“While it’s an honor individually to be named a Channel Chief again, it is even more rewarding for the company to be recognized for its cloud innovation,” said Labes. “We innovated in 2013 by launching a new way for partners to migrate their customers to the cloud, and we did so again in 2015 by introducing a new approach to centrally managing cloud management solutions. We’ll use this recognition as motivation to find new ways to help partners increase their revenue opportunities in the cloud.”
CRN’s editorial team recognized SkyKick and Labes with the awards for specific accomplishments over the past year including:
- Launching new cloud management products—enabling IT partners to migrate, backup and centrally manage customer cloud data and services
- Having its solutions included In Microsoft’s IUR program—SkyKick’s Migration Suite and Cloud Backup application are now available for Microsoft partners to migrate their own business to Office 365 and back up their own cloud data for free as part of Microsoft’s Internal Use Rights (IUR) program
- Expanding Asia Pacific operations—leading to more than a thousand partners in 15 Pacific Rim nations offering SkyKick’s products
- Inking new strategic partnerships—including securing an exclusive distribution agreement with SoftBank Commerce & Service to provide SkyKick’s cloud management solutions to the Japanese market
- Launching Cloud Backup across Europe—SkyKick’s Cloud Backup application is now available across all of Europe with partners across the region now offering SkyKick solutions
CRN’s 2016 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors and Channel Chiefs is featured in the February 2016 issue of CRN, and online at www.crn.com.
SkyKick is a global provider of cloud management software for IT solution partners. Its products are designed to help build successful cloud businesses by making it easy and efficient for IT providers to migrate, backup and manage their customers in the cloud. Over 5,000 partners worldwide use SkyKick’s products to accelerate their cloud business, and the company has won numerous awards including being named a Microsoft Partner of the Year, Red Herring Top 100 North America winner and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in Washington State. SkyKick is headquartered in Seattle. For more information visit www.skykick.com.