SkyKick Migration Suite
SkyKick’s white-labeled Migration Suite offers robust project automation designed to streamline Office 365 migrations. Its four integrated products help you plan, move, set-up, and manage your customer’s migration to Office 365.
Plan: Migration Planner
The Migration Planner delivers a personalized migration plan for each business
- Email Assessment of the email environment to help prepare for a successful migration.
- Mailbox Discovery of the source email architecture, including normalizing it for Office 365 and displaying the results.
- Fancy Mode to view and edit mailboxes, distribution groups, aliases, and shared mailboxes, and perform complex migration scenarios like cross-mailbox migrations.
- Office 365 Licensing to assign the right Office 365 licenses to each specific user.
Move: Migration Sync
Migration Sync technology copies the server data to Office 365, moves the domain, and sets up the Office 365 account.
- Server Sync syncs the email, calendar, contact data (and more) before, during, and after the migration date to virtually eliminate data migration risk and provide a fast, safe, and easy migration experience.
- DNS Sync manages the Office 365 domain process, accelerates the DNS propagation across the Internet, and is optimized to ensure zero email downtime.
- Account/User Provisioning provisions the Office 365 account, users, and licenses according to the plan created in the Migration Planner.
Setup: Outlook Assistant
The Outlook Assistant properly sets up Outlook and moves client-side data to reduce the friction and frustration for end users.
- Outlook Setup performs desktop and Outlook readiness checks, automatically sets up the new Outlook profile, and connects to Office 365.
- Local PST Migration moves local POP3/IMAP data to Office 365.
- Extras migrate signature blocks, Address Autocomplete (NK2), and PST data stores to ensure the most seamless Outlook transition possible.
- Supported Systems include Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013, Google, IMAP and POP3 on any hosted email provider, as well as your on–premises server and Office 365 (one tenant to another).
- Lotus Notes, GroupWise, Zimbra and other systems are not supported.
- There is limited support for hybrid migration scenarios. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer will execute terms of service with SkyKick.