Our commitment to protect the data entrusted to us
From secure platforms and data handling to internal people and processes dedicated to security and privacy, our ongoing commitment is to protect every byte of data our partners move, backup, and manage for their customers with SkyKick.
- You and your customer control your data.
- We are transparent about where data is located and how it is used.
- We secure data at rest and in transit.
- We defend your and your customers’ data.
Secure public cloud foundation
To ensure the highest level of security and privacy, 100% of SkyKick production server resources are managed on Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365 and fully leverage industry-leading physical and virtual security measures.
Platform and products built on security
SkyKick develops its security architecture from the ground up using industry best practices, including:
- Access controls with breached password detection
- AES-256-bit symmetric key encryption
- TLS 1.2+ encrypted HTTPS connections for migration data transmitted directly to Microsoft 365 over
- Programmatically logged, monitored, and strictly governed access to backed up data
- Tokenized authentication to manage customer applications
Privacy built on security and industry best practices
Protecting the privacy of the data entrusted to us goes beyond securing it. It extends to the implementation of industry standards and processes that ensure that data is appropriately collected, obtained, and handled, and its privacy is protected. This includes:
- How information is collected and used
- How information is transferred
- The rights and options of customers over their information
SkyKick has a stringent approach to implementing security and privacy best practices that cover the core tenets of all applicable data privacy regulations, including those of the GDPR, CCPA, PEPIDA.
For further details on how security and privacy by design principles are applied in the development, maintenance, and support of our services please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.