Drive faster results and connect with peers on important MSP topics
We launched SkyKick Cloud Manager last fall to help IT Partners tackle the challenges of growing a profitable cloud practice. Since then, we’ve continued to invest in product innovations that help partners drive help desk performance, fortify security, grow recurring revenue, and delight customers.
Now, after several months of planning and building from the ground up, we’re excited to announce another jump step forward to enable our partners’ success – the new Cloud Manager community.
The online community forum is designed to help partners get the most of out of Cloud Manager, solve important IT challenges, and take on new cloud opportunities. Users can connect with one another, exchange best practices, and engage in conversations with SkyKick product experts.
The Cloud Manager Community is now live, and we can’t wait for you to join the conversation. We’re already seeing some interesting MSP peer discussions around important topics, such as:
- Best practices for getting started with Cloud Manager
- PowerShell scripting swap – share your own use cases or ask your peers for help
- Product feature highlights – explore fan favorites and get tips for using them
- And much more!
Get started in just a few steps
- Login to the SkyKick Partner Portal and navigate to the Cloud Manager Community*
- Fill out your profile and then take a minute to introduce yourself
- Pick a topic to engage around – there’s a variety of options to choose from, whether you’re just starting out or a more advanced user
- Come back often – new product tips and announcements are posted every week!
*To participate in the Cloud Manager Community, you need to be a registered SkyKick partner. When you’re ready to join you can access the community by clicking here or via the ‘Help’ icon in your Cloud Manager environment. You can also access it through the Cloud Manager Help Center.