SkyKick Wins Red Herring Top 100 Award
Seattle – June 5, 2015 – SkyKick (www.skykick.com), the easiest way to Office 365, today announced it has been selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America award winner. Red Herring recognized SkyKick for its sustained growth, strong expansion potential and award-winning products which have been used by thousands of IT solution providers to move tens of thousands of businesses worldwide to Microsoft Office 365. Since 1996, Red Herring has recognized the most exciting and promising privately financed technology companies through its Top 100 awards.
"The Red Herring Top 100 is one of the most prestigious tech industry awards, and we are honored to receive such recognition," said SkyKick co-CEO Todd Schwartz. "This award further validates our accelerating growth in the cloud market, and the potential for SkyKick in the years ahead."
The Red Herring editorial team analyzed about 1,200 cutting edge companies for this year's North America Top 100. They looked at twenty major selection criteria including the candidate company's addressable market size, trailing revenues and management's expertise.
Key factors distinguishing SkyKick from other Red Herring finalists include:
- Creating a new software category: The company's SMB and enterprise migration suites help partners automate managing cloud migration projects including the sales, planning, migration, management and on-site phases of their customer's move to Office 365. This new category of migration software called "migration project automation" has been recognized with numerous awards including SkyKick being named a Microsoft Partner of the Year.
- Technology differentiators: Unlike other migration tools on the market that have focused on moving server-side data—which is just one step in a comprehensive migration-consulting project—SkyKick's Migration project automation technology helps partners automate and manage all of the steps of a migration project. The technology significantly reduces partner effort versus traditional data migration tools, thus enabling partners to improve sales velocity, reduce project risk and complexity, and simplify the management of the migration project, while providing a high-quality move for their customers.
- Laser-focused on IT solution providers: SkyKick is the only Office 365 migration solution that is designed, built and sold exclusively to help hundreds of thousands of Microsoft's partners move their customers to the cloud.
- Strategic partnerships: The world's leading technology distributors, hosters, telcos, and resellers have selected SkyKick's products as their Office 365 migration project automation solution.
- Strong growth: SkyKick's triple digit growth has been fueled by the recent launches of SkyKick's "Hands-Free" migration feature, Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) product and Enterprise Migration Suite.
- An experienced, proven management team: Over the past year, SkyKick has more than doubled its executive team to include Microsoft, channel, and tech veterans. With more than a century of combined experience in these industries, SkyKick's executives position the company for its next stage of growth.
SkyKick makes it fast, safe and easy for IT solution providers to move businesses to Microsoft Office 365. The company's award-winning migration products help partners manage migration projects including the sales, planning, migration, management and on-site phases of their customer’s move to Office 365. SkyKick is a Microsoft Partner of the Year and is headquartered in Seattle. For more information visit www.skykick.com.